Thursday, June 13, 2013


Today  is  the  day  i choose to tell the world and  share  my  Story. If
Ur  going to judge i  advice u  not  to  comment  .  Please and thank .

My Struggle with  NYC  and   self  .  Is  like  a  emotionally  roller coaster  that i  wanna  jump  off in  mid  air. As the  days  go  by it  becomes  more  real  to me  with  each  moment.  Almost  to the  point  its  to  much  to  handle. I  expected  this  and  I  wanted  that but  things just  go  as  they  seem .  But  at the  end  of  my  day its  my  bed  i made it . And  Now  i have  to  rest in  it , The  moment  i  got  off that  bus  i  was  over  the  word excited.  Cause  at  that  point  i  knew i  was only  living  for  me  and  my  daughter.  No  more  questions  to  self" Who  am I  living For".As  if  I am  Rhianna and  wale  on  repeat. But  then  its  the  other  side  of  me  saying.  Its Surreal . I cant  cope.  I  cant  think.  this  ain't me.  Maybe  it  was  to much  from  the  start.  But  I  was  always  that  kid  that  wanted  more  of  the  world  and   what it   had  to  offer.  Other then   the  south  and  what  it  lacked  in  offering.  Thinking  this  might  really  be  to  much.   But  I  had  my  reasons  My  dreams   My  faith  and something  else.

          You  didn't  see  my   dream  when i  was  dreaming. So  who  are u  to  say  its  impossible?


Things    have   changed  to  a  point  I am  like  is  it   for  my   own  good?
Or  the  betterment  of  me as  a woman? Or  even   a  lesson  that  i  needed  to  learn.  That u cant  love  someone  more  then  u  love  Ur  self.
Its  Crazy .





No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say ?