Monday, June 24, 2013

True Colors

Thoughts:  I  could   say alot  and   have  so  much  to  tell  but  I  wouldnt  be  able to  explain.   Its   funny   how  the   tables  turn .   But  the  turn   for  the  betterment  of  someone.
 Even  when u  feel  like  u  got  the  whole  world  against  u  and   no one  is on  ur  side  But  self.
This pass  week has  been  the test for  me.   God  is   truly  working on  me  and   the   devil  is   hitting the  last  nerve in my  body  cell.   And  thats  no  lie.
  But   I  aint  got  NO WORRIES.  at  all  cause  things  happen  for  a reason.   Ppl   are  taken out ur  life  for  a  bigger   plan .
  My bestie  told  me  I  was   ful of  joy ...  and  up  to the  moment  she  said  it  I  didnt  even   realize  it.  How  much  life   i  had in me.   Because  I  let   a  virtual   game   and   the  thoughts   of  others.  Change me   to  the  point  I didnt   even   realize  who   or  what  I  was  anymore.  
 So  gettting  to  know  me  all over  and  loving  on me  all over  again  is  a  beautiful  thing.  
 Ur  struggles   make u   stronger.
Ur  lost  makes   u  realize   whats  suppose  to  be  there  and  whats  not.
Ur  tears  become   tears  of  victory
Ur  Haters   became   ur  stairway to  every  dream.

And   I   laugh   at  the   fact  that  alot  of  ppl  thought  I  was  going  to  fail  and   go  home   .  But  I  got  news   for u  ppl .   Ummmmm nope  dont  think  so .   I am  going  to   ride  this   out  until   God  make  other  plans.  I  didnt   come  this   far   for   failure.  Disappointment. or  lack  of  ..   etc..   Soooooo

Someone   asked  me  about  my  love   life.  and  I know   who  it  is  they   just   really  wanna   be  nosey.  and   report    and  tell   who  ever  willing  to  listen ...   But  here  is  my answer.  I am   doing  me  and   doing  a  good  job at  it.   And  I am   happy   being   single   and  more  at  rest ....  Kisses



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFQA78XTKj8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say ?